Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm coming live to a computer near you

So, through the magic of my new HTC Hero and UStream, I am going to begin a new "show" that will feature things like Q & A, Fireside Chat, and so forth with you all out there. I figure at least some of you might care enough to know how a father of 4 with limited income keeps his Bimmer in top notch shape using "redneck ingenuity" and a dose of common sense. I will also offer repair advice, try and help diagnose problems, and even throw in some live DIY's of upcoming repairs.

But, I need to hear from you all and see what you want to discuss or not discuss. Either PM me on Bimmerfest.com (smolck) or comment on this blog and I will try and do this as best I can. I can't wait. Archive videos will also be placed here.

Can't wait to use some new technology to help the masses!

1 comment:

  1. Redneck ingenuity at its finest. Smolck don't need no special tools! Watch and learn. There's no better way to save BIG money than doing your own BMW repairs. Smolck will show us the way!

    ReplyDelete